Cat Spraying No More Review: Does it Really Work?
|Title||Cat Spraying No More|
|Special Offer ($10 Off):|
|Gurantee||60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee|
Cat owners, who often and proudly refer to themselves as a ‘cat person’ will immediately understand what ‘cat spraying’ means. For those who don’t, cat spraying is when a cat pees similar to a spray motion, to mark his or her territory. When taking care of a pet cat, the most common problem is the spraying and the fact that most cats don’t pee in the litter box.
Admit it or not, your cat is having trouble using the litter box for urinating. If you have this problem at home with your feline pets, best stay tuned. Cat Spraying No More is a product that claims to solve this problem. You must have asked yourself if you should buy it or not. Hence, we have prepared this product review to help you answer the question of whether or not it works.
*There are four bonuses in addition to Cat Spraying No More.
- Cat Training Bible
- 101 Recipes For a Healthy Cat
- The Cat Care Blueprint
- Pet Medical Recorder Software
What is Cat Spraying No More?
The product in today’s feature is entitled, Cat Spraying No More. Many must have mistaken it as a cat deterrent because spraying isn’t exactly a familiar term for those who don’t own and take care of a cat.
Allow us to set the record straight, it’s an ebook actually, with a total of 66 pages discussing the author’s experience in taking car of a cat named, Timmy and the cat’s bad habit of spraying everywhere inside the house. Sarah Richards, the author of Cat Spraying No More, is a Veterinarian at the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals or ASPCA. She successfully trained her pet cat and others to pee using the little box instead of just spraying around her house.
The ebook was written for other cat owners to deal with cat spraying effectively and properly. A great way to know whether or not a process or product works is through first-hand experiences. It is basically trial and error, chronicled by Doctor Richards and the most effective solution shared through Cat Spraying No More.
Doctor Richards has been taking care of animals and cats for a while and her experience with the cat named Timmy allowed her to make observations and develop a solution about spraying. Connecting Timmy’s behavior with other cats she had taken care of, showed that cats will pee anywhere except for the kitty litter box.
Owners end up with additional expenses for buying cleaning products or taking expensive rugs and sheet to the cleaners. Not to mention the hassle of having to clean it yourself to avoid kids to get in contact with cat urine.
Timmy was abandoned by his first owners, left in the house they moved from. Doctor Richards explained the connection of the abandonment with Timmy’s bad habits. The cat couldn’t identify the right place to do his natural process on his own of course and being abandoned, no one corrected his habit.
Basically, in the book, the veterinarian explained how these habits could be corrected. When an unhappy cat displays bad behavior and habits, it means they are in need of proper nurturing and training.
A program that will effectively cure a cat’s bad urinating habits is revealed in the book.
Key Features: Cat Spraying No More Review
I personally agree with what the book explains and teaches pet owners. Before you can make the cats stop spraying, you first need to:
- Finding out the reason why a cat doesn’t use the kitty litter,
- Understanding your pets’ past experiences that caused these bad habits to develop,
- Identifying the traumatic cause of the cat’s aversion to peeing in the litter box and so on.
The author then gives her readers tried and tested solutions including the Herbal Repellent Mix. The mix supposedly allows the cat to turn docile enough to be trained accordingly.
Doctor Richards also suggested that owners who shout or get irritable with their cats for spraying only made matters worse. This only adversely affects the cat’s behavior. Scaring your cats by shouting at them and even spanking them only makes the cat stressed and they don’t get to understand what they did wrong.
Aside from the obvious benefit of correcting your cat’s bad behavior and habits is that the whole book is easy to understand. When most doctors and researchers discuss scientific solutions to problems, Doctor Richards is very warm and friendly to read. You will definitely understand and learn about animal psychology and how its principles will have your cat trained in no time.
Other benefits include:
- The program is neatly divided into chapters that help make it easier to read and understand.
- Learning more about your cat’s behavior will not only allow you to correct spraying but other bad habits as well.
- Through the proper implementation of the points learned in the ebook, cat owners can remove the awful smell of cat urine in the home
- The author is not only a cat lover but a veterinarian too. So you can expect safe but effective solutions that have been tried and tested.
Pros and Cons: Cat Spraying No More
- Methods and natural herbal remedies mentioned in the book are based on real life experiences by veterinary professionals.
- The Book comes with a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee.
- The program is easy to read and implement. The system provides detailed instructions with illustrations to be especially helpful to understand how to use the program.
- The program is very affordable. I was able to find a $10 off offer. For a limited time, it is only $27, not $37.
- Tricks you can use to get your cat to “like” its litter box again. This system helps you direct your cat back to using the litter box, on its own, without force.
- A home free of stress and smell. Once you see how easy it is to get your cat back on track with this system, your home will be cleaner, you’ll be less stressed, and everyone will be happier. Trust me.
- Helpful hints to effectively clean up the misfires. The system provides detailed instructions on clever concoctions that will effectively and permanently clean accident areas so you never know they existed.
- it will not take too much of your time to read this book,
- the program is developed by a veterinarian with first-hand experience in taking care of pet cats,
- the guide is comprehensive and applicable to different kinds, breeds, and age of cats,
- it is safe and will not harm both you and your cats,
- Lastly, it has a money-back guarantee, making the ebook a safe purchase and a great way to getting the best value out of your money.
- Cat Spraying No More may not work for 100% of cases. The system is effective in most cases, but there are instances in which the program does not work.
- Results may differ. When the system is used as instructed, results are generally achieved very fast. However if the system is not followed properly, little to no results are experienced.
- The book comes in PDF format, which can be downloaded, and no hard copy version is available.
Who can Benefit from Cat Spraying No More?
Pet lovers, especially cat owners will benefit from the program tremendously. Imagine never having to deal with the odor of cat urine and lessening the germs and bacteria in your home caused by the pets you take care of.
The family and friends or housemates of cat owners will also benefit from eradicating a cat’s nasty habit of spraying. The foul smell of cat urine on the walls of your home will be a thing of the past. Avoiding contact with cat urine on the sofa or other upholstered furniture will also be eradicated.
Your pet cats will also benefit from Cat Spraying No More because the ebook provides a safe but effective program for correcting cat’s behavior. If cat owners resort to using other products or try different programs, they might end up hurting their pets instead.
I highly recommend cat lovers to buy Dr. Sarah Richard’s ebook Cat Spraying No More. In only 66 pages, cat owners can finally understand their pet’s behavior and correct them accordingly.
Cats may be more independent than dogs and most other pets, but they still need your attention and guidance. Don’t expect them to know right away that peeing on furniture and upholstery is a bad thing. You have to teach them to use the litter box even for urinating and you’ll know exactly how to do that with this ebook.
Also, there is no risk in trying out this product. With a no questions asked money-back guarantee, if things do not work out as you expected, you get what you paid back.
Without risking anything, you will give yourself and your cat a chance to fix what’s wrong and grow a little closer in the process. It’s a deal worth every penny.
That concludes our review of Cat Spraying No More by Sarah Richards. You can check out actual customer testimonials from people who tried Cat Spraying No More.
Bravo Sarah! I had no idea just how simple it was to coax Arthur back to his litter box, and most of all, STOP him from peeing anywhere else in the house! It all started when we moved house 6 months ago and I’ve been at a loss as to what to do. I’ve received all sorts of ‘expert’ advice from vets, and none of it has worked. These techniques have been so easy to implement, and so cheap too! I would have happily paid hundreds of dollars for the peace of mind that this guide has given me.”
–Beverley Wyatt & Arthur
My mom and dad were going crazy and about to give our cat away because of her constant peeing and spraying. The house smelt horrible and they didn’t have a clue how to stop it. I love Winnie and couldn’t bear to give her up so I promised I would help. I found Sarah’s website and told my mom about it. She said if this didn’t work, that was it. She’d have to give her away. But it did! I was amazed at how quickly it worked, and how easy the methods were to put into practice. It’s now been 2 months and Winnie hasn’t gone outside the litter box at all. Thank you so much Sarah!”
– Shelley Davidson & Winnie
Last year my beautiful Manx cat Theodore went out for the evening and never came back. I love cats and the house didn’t feel the same without one, so I picked up Lola from a rescue centre. She was very frightened and would pee all over the house. I found Cat Spraying No More™ on the internet and the techniques worked almost immediately. I haven’t had a problem with Lola since. Amazing!”
-Stefanie Ulmer & Lola